CHERRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawns True Face

+8
Kub2009
shawnc1186
Heaven
SallyB
noobietta
Kareem
Hether
Zepheris
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shawns True Face Empty Shawns True Face

Post by Zepheris Sun May 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Shawns True Face 36939811
This is Vernon, the person who wanted to kill KOB and wanted to be best of the best. He is now known as Destr0yed, real name Shawn. This post is for his freinds, who he somewhat brainwashed, and fell into his trap.

This guy had drama with me twice, talking trash to me, and trying to ruin freindships. One time in SOE, saying that SOE said I was a KOB. It was from this boy himself. Lets see what this boy speaks, and how he disrespect others. Not to mention, currently he is a hypocrit, saying "I'll be spying for you guys", while he KOS our guild and kill our lowbies at Ahkma. Also, talking trash at lime, he seriously thinks when you are debufffed and he is fully buffed, a 1v1, and claims it that he rolls you. @_@ (Wow)

Vernon you failed as a dex guard and cant kill me. Now you turn to Dhan, and faled again. What other class you gonna try? Oh yeah, that Giant, that you bot with. You lv up your XironX when you were on Vernon pvpiing, now you lv up ur Giant when ur on Destr0yed pvping. Wow, incredible, and you dont bot? @@

Damn I really should have killed you that one day when you whined and whined and pleaded me not to kill you and your botting party with Babette, XironX, and Milady, in R3. And how you Disrepected HeavensEdge.

Now lets get to the point. I do everything with facts, and this is proofs.

Shawns True Face Rohan028

Shawns True Face Rohan029

Shawns True Face Rohan030

Shawns True Face Rohan031

Shawns True Face Rohan032

There you go Hether, and all of VERNONS (Shawns) freind...

And here is what Hether says to him:
Shawns True Face 0111

Shawns True Face 0210

Shawns True Face 0310

Shawns True Face 0410

Once again Vernon/Destroyed/Shawn, or whatever (It) you are. YOU FAILED AGAIN Smile GL being a LOSER Smile No wonder soo many freinds hate you, and no wonder not many of them are around you.

Zepheris
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Shawns True Face Empty Re: Shawns True Face

Post by Hether Sun May 10, 2009 9:56 pm

WOW ...

1: i do not have pic of Zeph
2: i have never used the word "Bipolar" or "psycho"
3:if u have prints show it (wich there r non ) so go make up some Smile
well u tried and u FIALED! and u LIED ! ur trying to make Zeph lose there friends but u know what ur making them closer to him
especially me now. Zeph told me do not trust him.. meh zeph i should of lisent to u .i'm so pissed ,then u lied to me in my face ..saying "no i told him how u told me he was bla bla " BULLSHIT never used thoes words and u know it now come KOS me to like u did with Zeph ..i'm thinking ur just jealous of him thast why ur doin all this crap.

pl hate him? did he ever had pl that love him?
i think thats why he is so lonely in game .cuz sooner or later pl noticed the big lier u r and soon ur guild will know to Smile
Hether
Hether
Baby Cherry
Baby Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem Sun May 10, 2009 11:20 pm

I bet Gah used hes mysterious way to change that guys mind like wat happend with "someone else" >.>

anyways to vernon we didnt ask for spies , even if u were spying u wont go tell every one dont kill me coz im spying -.-
and ur actions dosent let us think of anything except u are lieing sry.

if u really cared u simply would have gone to other guild not revo , or even not kill our lowbies maybe ??o.0

people make up ur mind and choose a side plz coz this is confusing.
Kareem
Kareem
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by noobietta Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 am

hmmm i still cant believe he'd do those things >>
people change i guess

the funny thing is...i totally forgot that he was destr0yed lol

i always see in G chat destr0yed pked me etc haha

damn after i read this my head hurt lol
noobietta
noobietta
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyB Mon May 11, 2009 10:09 am

fuck off shawn :s
damn why ppl are like that..
maybe its better that he went to "spy" in revo hehe, at least we dont have "friends" like shawn and trop here anymore...
get lost and leave us alone..
SallyB
SallyB
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaven Mon May 11, 2009 4:42 pm

You see where all the people who lie and so on, end up. bounce

Heaven
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Firstly Zepheris, you are the ugliest person inside and out I've ever met. The fact that you told Shin to pick friends shows how much of a real friend you are. Secondly the decision to move to Revo for good was due to the newest recruits / retards in Obsession Binladen....w4rchild...etc etc. They're random PKers and just down right noobs.

Zepheris, you've started with me and been jealous of me since you met me, you need a life and you need a make over son, BIG TIME. FUNNY thing is I raped you 1v1 yesterday at lime then you come at me with defending nature on and STILL couldn't kill me. Then I run to safe because I have a phone call and you come talking shit. DON'T TALK SHIT WITH DEFENDING NATURE ON RETARD.

Listen, I'm sorry your a frail nerd who will never ever have sex in real life and have the lowest self-esteem in real life, but don't try to act hard in a MMORPG to make up for what you lack in real life. Kids like you are so typical but hey there's plenty more where you came from. Nerds like you are a dime a dozen SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Mon May 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Forgot to mention, GaH and Katie are the most helpful and friendly people in the game.

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepheris Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Ok mr know it all since you like to lie soo much and knows nothing but trash talk, this is what ill tell you. First of all ur uglier than all the peeps here. Second, you're the one who need a makeover, and please dont show us your skin, its too pale buddy. You sure have a big and long nose just like the lier you are. Wow, what handsome chin you have, and lastly, no offense, you look gay and like a psycho @@. Sorry im not gay, please find someone else.

As for 1v1 match, my screen was glitched, i was running around due to KOB's abusement of the Sealing Square system, where it somewhat floats my char in the air. I was even talking in pt chat about it. However I wont take that into consideration. But, I was fully debuffed Smile, you had all the buffs on. If u want a 1v1 at that time, please remov ur buffs please. Smile U'll get pwned like nothing, i wont even use fixation. There is something that kids like you need to put into consideration, and that is fairness. It seems you were just raised up wrong, I feel bad for kids who sees no equality in life.

As for the nature buff lol, dude talk about when you get heals Smile, also silence me the whole time, and then run back to bind. Wow Phone call euh? LOL Your excuses sucks, you ran to bind with 10% HP left, and i was only wacking you with my weapon. No fixation no nothing, why? Silence Smile Buff time of Nature is 30 sec and sealing square is over that. Ur saying Sealing square has shorter duration than Nature? @@ You want me to prove you as a failure again? Are you saying that 30 sec for nature lasts longer than your silence too? Want me to prove you wrong again? Over and Over? Want Gats to Prove that Str Def will Kill Gah again? Well ask Gah, I think he'll say NO TY. Since he knows whats up. So yeah have your facts right mr. failure.

I am the ugliest person inside and out? LOL Dont try to get me mentally boy. Smile After all Shin chose me over you, so dont be jealous boy. Not only that, talk to her boyfriend. I was respected even by him. TBH all BF should somewhat be jealous of their girl having a close freind. Furthermore i was invited to go live with them. Ask Shin yourself, if you dont trust me. ^^ So yeah, mr Failure, once again you faileld. Also dont make me have Shin come here and post that she chose me over you, becuase its for your own good.

Then who is the person harassing others after all? It is you, who likes to toy with people mentally. It is you who is trying to push Shin's friends away. It is you who is harassing and toying with all her freids. It is you who is ruining all her bonds with all her other freinds. And because freinds is my weakness you try to hurt me and destroy me. However it wont happend, because I know i have true freinds, unlike you. When I hurt someone I think about it and find my wrongs, I go back and appologize, unlike some fag we know of. Thinks he's always right. Dont be jealous because I have more freind and more people knows me, and im pretty sure you know it. Dont be an attention whore because you're just making more people hate you. Thats not how you make freinds anyway. You're making more enemies everyday, and im making friends everyday, we'll see who holds the real trump card.

OBS are Random PK and noobs, wow more of your guys are the one doing that. Dont forget to mention botting too.

Wow buddy, jealous of you? @@ How can I be jealous when I have soo many great freinds all around me? And sorry but, I dont even recall when was the time i met you. Wow dont try to atk me psychologically, your method just sucks too much. There was no jealously on my side, but only your side. Idk when you got jealous of me or jealous of my relationship with my freinds. I keep my friends close to me, unlike you who uses them, and then backstabs them. My freinds comes before my own needs. Basically why I always try to be there when they need me, and try to help them even when they dont. Becuase really freinds dont have to ask friends for help, they should already know it.

I LOL at your PVP btw, to even be considered a 1v1. I'll have my day when you will fall like nothing. I believe Gats already showed many people how STR DEF > agi dhans (Notice how i write it). No matter how many times I say anything, it wont go through you. Since your just being selfish atm. Heck even if I own you 100/0 Def > Dhan, you'll say u beat me on the 100 fights @@.

LOL I totally wish i was a nerd. Then ill be talking to you in words you wont understand. Damn, if you say im a nerd atm, and cant understand these... Wow your a retard, im not the nerd. Not only that, you should buy a dictionary then. Wow im soo nerdy @@. Low self esteem, I do have self esteem, its just not as high as yours. Your's is too high btw, looking down on everyone, and thinking you're soo high and mighty. After all ur the one who says he's the best, and wants to be the best, its not me. I classify myself as poor, and then im a noob, unlike someone we all know.

LOL I never had sex in my whole life? Wow, you stalkign me or something? If so you are soo wrong little boy. There are peeps like you, who cant keep their toy to themself and likes to show it everywhere. I believe thats how they got you @@. If I am a nerd, then I am happy of being one. In an MMORPG, it is where you express your most true self. I'm sorry but, in real life you hide your ugly side. In a game is where people has the freedom and shows the true side of them. After all behind a char is a person... unless... you "lv up ur dhan, and pvp at the same time."

After all.. YOU FAILED AGAIN. Your Tactics are not working. Learn and try to figure a new way, cause its very boring.

=======================

PS.. oops i forgot to mention.

Shin will always be my best friend, most helpful and most friendly in the game. W/O her, i wouldn't be here. I hold every of our memory together true, from hunting ducks to dracula. I still remember the night filled with fireworks. We even have our own baby dragon, and our ducky that we farmed day and night with over 60 duck tickets. Twilight Legion, a guild to remember.

For everyone else, you only share 1% Razz
But still 1% is still valued, as 100%

After all, freinds are priceless, I hold everyone true, and will do my best for them. They come before me, because I know they will be there for me.

Zepheris
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepheris Mon May 11, 2009 11:51 pm

PS II.

Oh yeah Vernon, you do have a use after all. Like Hether said, your just making me closer to my freinds.

Zepheris
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 am

shawnc1186 wrote:Forgot to mention, GaH and Katie are the most helpful and friendly people in the game.

all i can say is roflmfao rofl rofl lol sooooo funny u mean gah is a greedy fuker who hogs everything and thinks he is the god of rohan and decides wat is wrng and right on wat ppl do and is a failed dhan? roflmfao straight out gah is a greedy ass mother fuker roflmao and yes go ahead and tell him i said this bc its faken true that he is a greedy ass mother fuker lmao and go ahead and kos me rofl ur guys atk are so weak it doesnt even tikle me lmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Tue May 12, 2009 1:27 am

Kareem wrote:I bet Gah used hes mysterious way to change that guys mind like wat happend with "someone else" >.>

anyways to vernon we didnt ask for spies , even if u were spying u wont go tell every one dont kill me coz im spying -.-

if u really cared u simply would have gone to other guild not revo , or even not kill our lowbies maybe ??o.0

i bet u gah used is dick suking lip to suk vernon/destroy/luxjphe (pretty obvious with destroy babysitting his ass roflmao) tiny dick to change his mind roflmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kareem Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 am

shawnc1186 wrote:Forgot to mention, GaH and Katie are the most helpful and friendly people in the game.

Well , im glad u find some helpful people to get u items and stuff , have fun ....
Kareem
Kareem
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Tue May 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Zepheris nice novel you wrote about me, didn't read it all because you're just fucking fail. Firstly, I'm 10x better looking than you. You want to talk about pale skin LOL? I'm italian and cherokee indian I'm pretty damn tan. You look like a 10 year old asian girl get your hair cut scrub. No I don't follow you around I can just tell how you are that you have never had sex and most likely never will, you know this and so do I that's why your always angry.

Be sure about what Shin's decision is LOL. Because I'm pretty sure her feelings are the same as mine about how insecure and childish you are. You want to keep talking about my looks please do you're the ugliest piece of shit I've ever EVER seen. You really checked me out though god damn going into details about how I look. Supposedly I'm the ugliest person here according to you but all the girls <3 me and not you pal. They probably tell you, "Oh, you're cute Zeph." You'll realize later in life they're just trying not to hurt your feelings.

Hell if I didn't know you were a dude I'd say you're a little pale asian emo girl. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fucking faggot you aint got shit on me pz noob.

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Tue May 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Beth wrote:Ohhh look at those eyes *drools*

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Tue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Kub2009 wrote:
Kareem wrote:I bet Gah used hes mysterious way to change that guys mind like wat happend with "someone else" >.>

i bet u gah used is dick suking lip to suk vernon/destroy/luxjphe (pretty obvious with destroy babysitting his ass roflmao) tiny dick to change his mind roflmao

Vernon was sold, luxjphe just happens to be by the spot im camping the pathway to r4 to pk people. the spot that kids leveling at is the connector to r3 and r4. been pking noobs there all day.

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepheris Tue May 12, 2009 4:54 pm

You didnt read it because you think your too high and mighty. Also very self centered. After all it wasnt intended for you.

LOL Again you failed. My post has everything in it. Also all you can think of is talk shit about me. Failed again, thats ur favorit subject huh? Telling me how I look like? LOL I have proof on what you talk about me. It was also sent to some peoples I know. Simply to disclose ur true identity. Maybe you still think that hiding under you trash talkign still helps, but nope its not helping.

Wow, you really are jealous then. No more other points to prove, becuase a failure like you will always fail.

First i dont care how good u think you are. 10x 10000x, only you care, cause of ur own selfish reasons. ^^

Didint want to check you out and didint need to check you out. Simply because ur too ugly, and this is just facts, nothing more.

Your psychological atks are not working, and now you have nothing better but to try to hammer me down to my knees. Its too bad, its not working, and im always angry? @@

You should check the posts who is the angry person and who is the one just laughing. I know im not the angry one, so it gotta be the other.

All your msg you post here and all ur msg u msged me in game, proves your personality. Also you're good at profinities, wow, soo much that it seems as if you live by it.

Haha, I dont need to be cute, and handsome and bragging about my looks. I bet you do though, although they're prolly say that to you, just to make you happy. Smile

Shin's decision is her decision. I know about her more than you. After all, your're just a psycho trying to ruin other peoples freindships.

Furthermore, why does everything has to have with Shin in it? @@ I can see who is the jealous one here. Also, you're the one who starts to talk about my looks. I have proof you started this shit. It was sent to Shin herself. Even in the forum here, your the one talkign about my looks. I only feel that it is fair if i commented back. You got what you wanted, now why are you shit talking about it?

GL you failure, I just LOL this post, cause ur contradicting yourself. Everyone also knows ur a lier, and your the RACIST person in this post. Hahahhahaha

You can call me whatever you want, but me and my freinds, are LOLing bad. Smile

Your debate sucks.. Always Failures. Try again Boy.

Zepheris
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by B2dArOcK Tue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Let me tell you guys something funny about shawn, he make believe that he had a girlfriend (MrsChiatto) when he was botting, but i admit i botted on nemya with him but that was the only char i botted on, but it turned out to be a priest bot he botted on the way just to sell it. So how does Zeph fail in life if you make a pretend girlfriend character lol.

B2dArOcK
Teen Cherry
Teen Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

shawnc1186 wrote:
Kub2009 wrote:

Vernon was sold, luxjphe just happens to be by the spot im camping the pathway to r4 to pk people. the spot that kids leveling at is the connector to r3 and r4. been pking noobs there all day.

roflmfao lol soooo god dam funny rofl wow just happen to b there to camp ppl rofl wen even obs saw ur srry ass running away frm luxjphe to hide frm obs lol and pretty obvious reason why u camp there is to make sure that no one is there to take ur botting spot roflmao and to pk ur sry nub bot roflmao lame ass excuses roflmao even my 2 yr old bro can make a better excuse lmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm

B2dArOcK wrote:Let me tell you guys something funny about shawn, he make believe that he had a girlfriend (MrsChiatto) when he was botting, but i admit i botted on nemya with him but that was the only char i botted on, but it turned out to be a priest bot he botted on the way just to sell it. So how does Zeph fail in life if you make a pretend girlfriend character lol.

wow even making up grlfriend? rofl that is a true failure lmao makeing up grlfriend lmfao dam this jst made my day lol wow a great failure indeed lmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

PS: btw u noe u cant kill ur own lvl players for u suk soooo much so u decide to pk nubs all day roflmao wow u even admit it roflmao lol

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by shawnc1186 Wed May 13, 2009 10:05 pm

B2dArOcK wrote:Let me tell you guys something funny about shawn, he make believe that he had a girlfriend (MrsChiatto) when he was botting, but i admit i botted on nemya with him but that was the only char i botted on, but it turned out to be a priest bot he botted on the way just to sell it. So how does Zeph fail in life if you make a pretend girlfriend character lol.

MrsChiatto stopped playing because I botted our characters and it ruined her fun as well as my own, ask anyone from Rewind she's not make believe lmao........I live with her idiots.

As far as Zeph go back to grade school "i before e except after c you retard." Funny how I'm racist but my girlfriend is filip LOL. You fail so hard it's not even funny. Zeph do me a favor and just down the road not across. wri/sts.

Send all the proof you want to Shin I'm sure she fucking cares about some online shit talking. Just stop posting, go back to your basement masterbate to gay porn because you're a virgin with a 3 inch cock and have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

shawnc1186
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Wed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

shawnc1186 wrote:

MrsChiatto stopped playing because I botted our characters and it ruined her fun as well as my own, ask anyone from Rewind she's not make believe lmao........I live with her idiots.

As far as Zeph go back to grade school "i before e except after c you retard." Funny how I'm racist but my girlfriend is filip LOL. You fail so hard it's not even funny. Zeph do me a favor and just down the road not across. wri/sts.

Send all the proof you want to Shin I'm sure she fucking cares about some online shit talking. Just stop posting, go back to your basement masterbate to gay porn because you're a virgin with a 3 inch cock and have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

rofl if i were u id go bak to preskool roflmao having a PHILIP GF doesnt faken mean ur not racist roflmao do u even noe wat racist is? PHILIP is onli one race theres like wat tons of other race out there roflmao and having a PHILP gurl u claim urself as non racist roflmfao roflmao man toooooooooooooooooooooooo faken funny rofl and ya ya trying to cover up ur made up GF story jst like how ur trying to cover up that Luxjphe is not YOU roflmao its soooo faken obvious roflmao and btw how u noe ppl have 3 inch cock? wow have u measure urs? is urs 1 inch? wait maybe less tahn one inch too.rofl is thats why ur jelous of a 3 inch cock? roflmao man this guy is jst toooo faken hilarious rofl woot made my day again roflmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyB Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm

lmao shawn, u live with her huh?
so why u lied to me that u are alone since some time, coz girls in your city only wanna f*ck? >.>

Laughing Laughing Laughing
SallyB
SallyB
Mature Cherry
Mature Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kub2009 Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 pm

SallyB wrote:lmao shawn, u live with her huh?
so why u lied to me that u are alone since some time, coz girls in your city only wanna f*ck? >.>

Laughing Laughing Laughing

lmao really he said taht? lol i guess if he dsnt live with his made up GF no more than prolly bc his made up GF took off bc of his 1 inch or smaller cock lmao

Kub2009
Cherry Kid
Cherry Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum